9/14/15

DIY crochet wig


 I've been exploring my hair skills lately (more posts coming) and I decided to make a crochet wig back in december. The process was pretty fast and didn't take much time. 
marley wig, braidless crochet wig, DIY, natural hairmarley wig, braidless crochet wig, DIY, natural hair
 
 I made two, but this one turned out to be my favorite one. The wig is very versatile, because you can use it as a half or full wig and also change the curl pattern if you wish.

marley wig, braidless crochet wig, DIY, natural hair

@totalshopwigs on IG  is also a great place to purchase a handmade crochet wig(made by yours truly)


Below are some video tutorial that I found helpful while making my own wig



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to view my post, I'd love to hear your feedback.

Archives